Please review this policy carefully:
- No returns after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Returns must have a prior authorization number, the original invoice and must be in new condition, in its original re-saleable package.
- No returns on special order, electrical, electronic and safety items (seat belts, air bags, etc.) parts, including printed materials (owner’s manuals, performance books, etc.)
- Parts that have been painted, installed or installation attempted are non-refundable.
- Cores must be returns in the original container.
- Returned items must be pre-paid; items returned C.O.D. will be refused.
- If there is an error made on our part, we will issue a call tag, or make arrangements to have the part(s) picked up.
- Items damaged in shipment are the responsibility of the carrier (FedEx, UPS, Freight Carrier, etc.)
- Finally, please note any damage to the shipping container and/or the part(s) when signing for the shipment. Contact the carrier within 24 hours to submit a freight claim. We will be glad to assist you with this process.
Please call us if you have any questions at: 1(888) 667-8938.