A failing catalytic converter causes your engine to release more pollutants and ruins your fuel efficiency. You don't need to take your Volkswagen Jetta to the dealership, do your own repairs with an OEM Jetta catalytic converter. If you are looking for any other VW model catalytic converter, click here.
- Jetta OEM catalytic converters are made from high-quality materials that will last.
- Genuine VW catalytic converters are exact fit replacement parts that never need to be modified in order to get it fit.
- Volkswagen Jetta catalytic converters come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
We offer more than OEM VW parts - we have a friendly, experienced parts staff available answer your questions. We also ship your order fast! Order your new factory Jetta catalytic converter now.
No results found for "5C0-253-059-BJ, 1K0-254-401-T, 1K0-254-708-GX, 5C0-253-059-BC, 5C0-253-059-BA, 1K0-254-401-R, 5C0-253-059-K, 5C0-253-059-AH, 5C0-253-059-AL, 1K0-253-058-FJ, 1K0-253-058-FK, 1K0-254-401-N, 1K0-254-512-NX, 1K0-254-510-L, 1K0-253-725-B, N-022-146-4, 1K0-254-511, 1K0-254-512-R, 1K0-254-512-PX, 1K0-254-506-RX, 1K0-254-510-TX, 1K0-254-508-G, 1J0-254-505-JX, 1J0-254-509-AX". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!