This build is an awesome example of a Volkswagen Baja conversion. It’s a ground up restoration with zero rust and careful details.
Performance mods include:
- 2100 CC stroker VW engine
- Engle W120 camshaft
- 1.25 rockers
- Chromoly pushrods
- 82mm C/W crankshaft
- 90.5mm stroker pistons & rods
- Straight cut cam gears
- 0.44 cylinder heads
- Scat valve lifters
- 2 oil coolers (1 with fan)
- MSD ignition
- MSD distributor
- Turbonetics T3 Tturbo
- "C&S Specialties" special built Holley 4 barrel carb
- K&N air filter
- Kennedy stage 2 racing clutch with lightweight flywheel
- California Bus transmission
- Scat Racing shifter
It has some major stopping power with Wilwood disc brakes on all four corners.
The build rides on Mickey Thompson 4-ply tires on the front and rear.
The body features fiberglass fenders and hood amongst the body mods.
Included you’ll find:
- VR3 CD/DVD player
- 900 watt 4 channel Jensen amp
- Rockford Fosgate 10" subwoofer
- 2 Jensen 6x9 speakers
- Blue LED interior lights
This build isn’t extreme, but it’s very well done.
It would be a great ride to hit the streets with, or take it off-road for a little weekend fun!